Post by forgottenhistoryhunt on Jun 16, 2021 7:14:12 GMT -5
Answers to clues on images by number:
1. Can You Catch 'im? = victim John Ketchum
2,3,4. A Pack of Noisy Dogs = murderers Marshall, William & Lillian Barker
5. A Horn from Hell = murderer Andrew Hellman aka Adam Horn
6. Kin of an Elk = murderer John Elkin
7. Not Jesse, Not Superman = victim James Reeves
8,9. Could be Mary or Matilda = 2 wives of Andrew Hellman/ Adam Horn, both killed with an axe
10. A Messy Love Triangle = victim Harvey Keith, Lillian Barker's lover.
11. She Went To Pieces = victim Martha Sheward who was chopped up and pieces scattered around Norfolk, England.
12, 13. JWW/ GP/ The Colleagues = murderer John White Webster and victim George Parkman
14. Minnie, Third Floor, No Elevator = murderer Minnie Walkup
15. Tools of His Trade = murderer William Sheward, tailor, whose weapon was his scissors.
16,17. The Devil's Spawn? = victims, children of Andrew Hellman.
18. It's Quieter Here Than Back There = victim Delancy Louderback
19, 20. A Bull And His Mate = victims Mr. & Mrs. Elkin
Post by forgottenhistoryhunt on Jun 16, 2021 7:19:21 GMT -5
Dang - I missed this hunt... Looked fun. Congrats to the winners. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another one.
Another fully armchair hunt will be coming soon & I will post a 'coming soon' announcement before the hunt.
I promise, the next one won't be so grizzly!
Thanks to everyone who tries their sleuthing and research skills on my hunts!